Friday, July 22, 2011

CHOCOLATE GANCHE' BUNNY CAKE


This cake speaks for itself!  A chocolate ganche' Easter Bunny.  Yum!  Nothing says Easter better than chocolate bunnies!

This cake is my personal recipe for an Almond Joy cake. I love to get creative when I bake and see what unique flavors I can create.  I came up with this flavor a few years ago and it quickly became a favorite.  The Almond Joy cake has so much flavor that it doesn't need much so I decided to cover this little bunny in a chocolate ganche' and leave him alone. Simple, rich and delicious! His little eye is made of fondant and he's sitting on the same green toasted coconut as his little friend, Mr. Chicken. Beside him are two chocolate eggs made from the same Almond Joy recipe and covered in the chocolate ganche' glaze as well. I added some multi-colored sprinkles one them just to give them a little color.

We'll defienetly need a egg hunt to work off all this sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment