Friday, September 9, 2011

Ipods For Ryan


Yummy Ipods

My little nephew Ryan wanted an Ipod for his birthday.  The funny thing is he is only turning 5.
So I thought lets get creative and make him an Ipod cake.
 I also thought it would be cute for his guest to have their own little Ipod cake too.
Ryans had to be different somehow.  After all he is the guest of honor.
 I have seen the cake masters on tv make cakes talk, light up, blow smoke,and even shoot fireworks.
I am thinking that I can make Ryans cake play a song.   And I did. It was awesome.
I even put him some little earphones on it too.  It was a big hit and all the party guest loved theirs too.
What a fun way to start off a party with a singing cake.

The Singing Ipod Cake
Ipods for Everyone
Happy Birthday Ryan  looking forward to the next years cake challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea for a cake! Can't believe it played music. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete