Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DIAPER SHOWER FOR MARGO & BRAXTON



Diaper Cake For Braxton
This Little Piggy Went To Market



Cupcake Favors For EveryOne
 


Cute little diapers
 


Cookie Pop Favors
 


Yummy Chocolate Baby Feet

   This adorable cake and favors was lovingly made for my daughters diaper shower.
 It was a big hit with everyone.  I must say it was my first time ever making baby feet.
 I sat them on my counter and looked at them all day thinking oh my goodness these
 do look real.  They are made of fondant and I bet no one will eat these little piggies.

 This cake was made of three flavors.  The diaper tier is a vanilla fudge swirl cake.
 The lower tier was two different flavors.
 One chocolate and the other one vanilla filled with a chocolate ganche' and
 covered with a vanilla buttercream.

 Then all layers were covered in my homemade fondant.  All the decorations are also
 made out of fondant.
 A cute little polka dot blanket draped across the babies bottom with those little feet
 sticking out. 
 Polka dots and a chocolate bow decorate the bottom tier.

 For the favors I decided to make cupcakes and cookie pops.
 Baby feet made from chocolate fondant sit on a sugar cookie drizzled with blue chocolate.
 The cupcakes are vanilla covered in a blue royal icing with a little diaper made from
 fondant on top.
 Something for everyone to enjoy.

The shower was awesome and everyone really loved the cake and all the goodies.
Those baby feet I must say did steal the show!
Gee I cannot wait to see those feet again but next time on my grandson.
Can't wait to kiss those liitle piggys.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MARGO, DUKE AND BIG SISTER ADDISON




No comments:

Post a Comment