Friday, January 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE

You picked a very cold day to play golf.  Eat lots of cake to stay warm.  Make A Wish!

PAR TEE FOR SHANE




YUMMY CUPCAKES FOR THE KIDS



Shane is my niece Melette's husband.  He loves all of my cakes.  He is so good for my ego.
Today it's his turn to have his own special cake.  Melette is planning a surprize golf outing
for him.  So she called and asked me to make my almond chocolate cake that he loves.
And of course she wanted a golf theme.
Children will  also be there so she needed some cupcakes too.
 Chocolate,chocolate,chocolate!  Almond buttercream frosting on top.
So this is my design for Shane and the kidlets.   Hope you guys enjoyed it and Shane
you picked a very cold day in January to play golf!

Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment