Saturday, January 7, 2012

Flowers For Liz


 My daughters girlfriend Liz is having a birthday today.
  I have had the pleasure of making her daughters birthday
cake and also her baby shower cake.
 It is an honor to be making her birthday cake today. 
And even better it is a surprize!  I hope she likes it.

  I have chosen a chocolate almond cake.  I do know that it is her fav.
 But I have also decided to fill it with raspberries.  I also wanted to
 make it very special and what lady doesn't deserve a pot of flowers on her birthday.
 Even better with chocolate and raspberries.

 The flowers are made from gumpaste and the ribbon around the pot
simply sayes Happy Birthday.  Chocolate buttercream covers the cake
and crushed oreo's make the dirt.  Buttercream icing dyed green simulates grass.
Don't you wish all pots of flowers taste this good?

 Happy Birthday Liz and here's to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment