Monday, November 19, 2012

Addie Is An American Girl

I can't believe that I am posting the 6th birthday cake for my little
granddaughter.  Seems like only a few years ago she was born.

This year since she is getting so grown up she wanted an American
Girl Doll cake.  She and her friends are bringing their dolls to this
birthday party.  OMG did I say she was growing up??????

Everything is Pink Pink and more Pink.  And a cake that is Red Velvet,
Strawberry and Vanilla.  Only my granddaughter would ask for all her
favorites in one cake.  So thats what she got.

A Red Velvet top tier, Vanilla bottom tier and Strawberry Buttercream
in between every layer.  Strawberry frosting covered the cakes and of
course strawberry flavored fondant.

Strawberry Cupcakes and Strawberry Stars.  I think I have covered all
the bases.



PRETTY IN PINK

TODAY YOU'RE THE STAR

SWEET TREATS FOR ALL
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY SWEET ADDISON




No comments:

Post a Comment