Friday, October 26, 2012

Ashley & Daniel Forever In Love

This was my first Wedding Cake in a very long time.  I must say I was very excited.

Ashley is a special person in my life.  She is my hairdresser and a dear friend.
I was so pleased when she contacted me almost one year ago to ask me about doing
her cakes for this special day.

She and I talked about this cake for a very long time.  Her Grooms cake was to be a
Red Velvet per Daniels request.  A Georgia Fan so he wanted that famous G.

She wanted a White Cake with White Buttercream and to have the look of lace.
So after going through many designs this is the cake that we came up with.  It
turned out very nice and was completely eaten!  Even the Grooms cake which
most people never eat.

Congratulations to both of you.
Pretty Cake For A Beautiful Bride

Look Close & See The Lace Design

Red Velvet Cake With That Famous G

Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment