Tuesday, September 11, 2012

60 Is Music To My Years

I am so lucky that I get to do alot of special cakes for this sweet young lady.
This time I am creating one for her dear mother in law Patsy who is about to
turn the Big 60!
Regina told me she is a still a very girly girl who loves shopping and that for
most of her life she has played the piano.  So how do you make a cake with
that?  I told her no worries that I would make a special cake for her and put
all those things into it.
So this is my creation for Patsy.  A chocolate caramel cake with buttercream
frosting.  On the front & back side of the cake are fondant piano keys.
On the sides of the cake are little 60's.
Of course for the girly girl side of her I added a red dress, hat,shoes, pearls and
a Chanel purse.  Who doesn't want one of those?  A bit of sparkle and of course
her Big 60 just as a reminder of what day we are celebrating.
Hope you enjoyed your special day Patsy with your family and friends.
And always remember 60 Is Music To Your Years.








No comments:

Post a Comment