Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ayden Loves Club Penguins

A lady from my sisters office sent me an email after viewing my Blog. 
She liked my cakes and thought they were very creative.  Of course
I was thrilled to hear her comments.  She continued her conversation
by telling me she had a son Ayden who was going to be turning 7.
He has a Disney video game that he just loves.  It is Club Penguins.

Well I am kinda out of that loop since I have a granddaughter who is
into everything Princess.  But she was kind enough to send me some
pictures and asked if I could do anything with these little charecters.

Of course I had to try.  So after much thought this is my idea of
what I think a Penguin Club should look like.

Happy Birthday Ayden and I hope you enjoyed your cake.  I had alot
of fun making it for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment